November 2015 - Present : Teaching Assistant and PhD Student, LISA Image, University of Brussels
September 2013 - October 2015 : Developper, Kisano Belgium S.A.
- Web-based solutions for health professionals
- Back-End development with Java, MySQL, Postgres
September 2011 - August 2013 : Research Engineer, Laboratory of Image Synthesis and Analysis, University of Brussels.
- Unsupervised vehicle detection in traffic scene using distributed one class classifiers. A. Foucart, O. Debeir. 6th International Symposium on signal, Image, Video and Communications (ISIVC2012). July 4-6, 2012, Valenciennes, France. [Paper]
- Automatic Tracing of the Dendrites in 3D Reconstructions of Neurons Obtained by Confocal Microscopy. A. Foucart, D. Gall, P. Bischop, O. Debeir. 10th Belgian Day on Biomedical Engineering – joint meeting with IEEE Benelux Chapter. December 2, 2011. Poster presentation. [Poster]
August 2010 - November 2010 : IT Intern, Maison d'Accueil Socio-Sanitaire de Bruxelles
- Development of an intranet solution for appointments, patient flow and reporting management
- Database management with 4D
- 2012 : International Computer Vision Summer School (ICVSS 2012) in Sicily, Italy (15-21 July 2012).
- 2009-2011 : Master in Biomedical Engineering (Medical Imaging and Informatics), University of Brussels (ULB)
- 2006-2009 : Bachelor in Engineering, University of Brussels (ULB)
- 2006 : Certificat d'Études Secondaires Supérieures, section Latin-Mathématiques, Athénée Émile Bockstael, Brussels.
- 2014 - present : Group Leader, 79th Unit, Scouts et Guides Pluralistes.
- 2010 - 2014 : Trainer and part of a regional management team, Scouts et Guides Pluralistes.
- 2006 - 2011 : Youth Leader (Cub Scouts), Les Scouts Pluralistes.
- 2006 - 2011 : Board of European Students of Technology member. Local IT Responsible, ULB (2006-2008) ; local vice-president, ULB (2007-2009).
- 2009 : Youth leader certification, Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles.
- French : mother tongue
- English : fluent
- Dutch : written
- Spanish : basic